2 videos, the crossing
hello friends, I suddenly
Guillermo Núñez realized that he had won the national prize for painting, not that I did not know, but a few days ago, commented on yuotube meeting a gentleman who asked me for explanations of where had I got the video of Guillermo Núñez " against death. " Apparently he was the director of the ... giving me the proper explanation, to publish it again here on this blog as a tribute to the maestro Guillermo Núñez. But yeah, citing the same author: Robert Diaz, audiovisual.
to see the video, click on the sign "play"
The other video I want to see, is based an old movie master Adolfo Couve, operated by Dominga Sotomayor, a recent graduate of Catholic University theater, and also granddaughter of the painter's niece. It's beautiful, makes a play between past and present with the actors, nearly 45 years later. I had the privilege of seeing the original transfer in a friend's house, wonderful, and now it is on yuotube, I want to share with you.
hope you enjoy as much as I ... Sebastian
Yours Garreton
0 comments:
Post a Comment