Friday, May 7, 2010

Plan Du Bionicle Kardas



- Paris, Paris! Pass right here. Inspection federation licenses.

The Ignatius running with all his soul, surprised, slowed a bit, looking at that guy that made her strong signals, while teaching him a plate with his right hand.

- Listen, listen I can not stop, I hurry to lose the train!

- If man, as I said an Indian, you ran because I was playing sports. Now, Show me the license.

- The license for what? Listen to miss the train and the groom waiting for me in MatarĂ³. And I was not doing any sport that I do not like running. But all this coming?

- Voice and continues trying to trick me? How can you go to take the train if there are machinists strike? Very clearly you were jogging, only to see the sneakers that leads inns. Well, unless you are 300 Euros for license suspension, 180 if I pay now.

- But diuuuuu? What sports license or wafer? I just ran to get Sants station. And what about my shoes? They are more aware of it, I bought at the "bazaar" and leads many people and not to practice any sport. And besides, if it were doing, what, huh?

- You are an asocial man! You are in the same category of people who are low or Internet movies pirated songs! As unpresentable like them! Sorry, but I fined for sports without properly licensed and if the Federation is immediately I will have to confiscate your shoes.

- But that has gone mad? 300 Euros to run to catch the train? Do you know that this is the third part of my monthly salary? And if I pay in the month to do so I can not eat?

- Having thought about it before. The rules are to respect them. Go to soup kitchens, or search for the garbage containers, or do diet! I that is not my problem. My obligation is that of imposing this penalty, because the performance standards is above any other issue. It is you and people like you are what make this company a world where it is difficult to live there. They should be thankful for the efforts made by governments to establish regulations that allow to have everything neat ... oh, meant to allow a decent living and freedom (for their safety) and smooth.

- no surprises? Well what I just gave to me!

- I mean no surprises for them.

- Oh, of course. And listen, we realized that in time we are here with nonsense of running, more than ten individuals have jumped barriers to enter the train station without paying?

- Look, I have not seen anything in any case not a question of my competence. There are other officials who are assigned to the monitoring of such incidents. I pay cash or Visa card?

0 comments:

Post a Comment