the stories
As you know that you ever read this blog, the topic of happiness for me is a recurring issue. This question that I get when a person has left this world, either from someone or something has happened simply observing people in the subway or the street, "will you ever been happy?"
I've tried to figure out that this happiness, how can anyone be happy and for how long. And after reading what classical and contemporary philosophers, Eastern and Western have addressed the issue have said or what psychologists and sociologists have come to be made a real mess.
So I decided to do away with gifts that I have read and tell them my:
There is a basic happiness: to have no worries. Beyond the belief that happiness is provided by certain values \u200b\u200band respect for the wisdom or compassion, I believe that happiness is determined primarily by the absence of concerns. With this we can conclude that person not the values \u200b\u200bthat society considers appropriate for coexistence, even a criminal can be happy?
Dons think so. Obviously you try someone without conscience or perhaps someone who rejects society, but if this woman did not know that there are concerns and so people may be happy.
Happiness can be many stages measurable, I mean if this month to give them happiness basic elements that strengthen, such as family relationships or possession of things estimable for those who stay, or enjoy the circumstances that make life enjoyable (there may be a multitude of possibilities, from a trip to sacrifice themselves for other people) happiness may be more important, though perhaps in some cases, the possession of objects, make the possessor to be envied by other people.
There may be a partial happiness? I think not. If there are concerns, may be happy to certain situations, but the condition negatives the existence of happiness and so can not speak of a happy person. Another thing is that it appears.
How long you happiness? Concludes that happiness forever does not exist. The own experience of life makes late or leave early concerns remain that happiness, whether for family, health, property loss, etc..
(To continue)
I come here, pilgrims who pass by my blog, consider whether what you see, but let me ... something. Neither is it to say that you disagree with me, but as they say beggars in English, "Argo dame ...". We will stay recognized.
0 comments:
Post a Comment