Castelldefels, Love Parade, Mexico ... Ayyyy
is sad is tristÃssim. I imagine the pain the families of these young people who have died recently in tragic circumstances, just when the experiment was seeking fun, enjoy life and the fullness of his youth.
I refer of course to people who have lost life in the train accident in Castelldefels, the Love Parade in Duisburg and the rivers of Mexico hens.
Go ahead my feeling for what happened. It is impossible to get in the place of parents who have lost these children, but if one can imagine the pain they feel. I do not want children and clean and not think of any way it would go through such a terrible predicament. For this month I wish to express my condolences and solidarity with these families.
But watching the news about how things have gone and the impact that society has of these accidents I sold some thoughts.
may not be the sole responsibility of young people who have died in different degrees. For example, always using the information reaching us, the young people who had died at the Love Parade much less leverage over what happened to those who died in Castelldefels or Mexico. In these last two cases it seems that what happened was a significant component of disregard for the risk surrounding the situation.
not anything new that there are young people who underestimated the risks, to have fun with, maybe the note is noteworthy that recently there have been three of these I wonder how many fatal accidents and hazardous situations occur every day to reach the edge of unconsciousness without fatal results. Only seeing as there are young - and not so young - that's playing with his cars and motorcycles dodging obstacles on the streets and putting in risk to themselves and others, makes me think that there must be many of these situations.
other hand is not the responsibility that corresponds directly to the organizers, the one who must ensure that it is impossible to pass these things. It is true that it is impossible to foresee everything. Or install systems to prevent accidents, to cover all possibilities, as this would make the world a kind of prison surrounded by cotton wool. The authorities should seek to balance these issues and establish what is necessary - for example gaps between tracks at stations, preventing the passage - the education responsibility and respect the rules of the school since. Do not you want to educate smokers including discouraging messages or pictures on tobacco capcetes? Dons would not be that young people saw more of what might be the consequences of accidents due to the risk of contempt.
And another thought: the reaction of the authorities, declaring days of official mourning, organizing masses and the presence of politics in expressions of sympathy. All this is fine, if not because you are looking for is a return policy. I am sure that the family would do without all this paraphernalia except, of course, precisely what they seek compensation of an economic nature, not "for their own benefit, but to take action and not happen again."
I think should not be the case of such accidents. However, I am not against the compensation provided they are not matters of speculation and profit by the unfortunate untimely accidents.
Returning to the public tributes, I think it should be used only for those who have lost their lives by exposing them to produce a benefit to society or to save others. Case of firefighters, paramedics or medical personnel and even individuals who act altruistically, for example.
Everything other than that, seems misplaced and Dyeing of opportunism unjustifiable by these authorities or politicians who promote it. Insist, with all my respect for those affected and their families.
0 comments:
Post a Comment