Friday, August 6, 2010

Donate Diabetic Supplies Fl

Welcome Mrs. Michelle!

- Holaaaaa Dona Michelle. What? How you go on vacation?

- Very, very well, yes. Only by so many people following us wherever we go, I'm surprised a bit.

- Nada, Lady Michelle, if your family is very dear here. And that of course, DVDs are worth it all, these girls are so pretty, this husband who is so ... so powerful as we say around here. And it is also handsome, eh, but very handsome. And tell me how they happened to come to Marbella for a holiday?

- Uff, things of my husband, of Barack. Bueno and his government of you, that as he was unable to attend the meeting had galactic prepared his boss, the Zapatero that have not stopped until Barack has said, "Well Michelle, give me a hand and go to see these heavy few days to see if I leave him alone with so many invitations."

- mmmmhhh Dona Michelle, but does not mean that there is something fishy here? Look to the women here are very insightful and that your Barack has gone to celebrate his 49th anniversary with the absence of Oprah that you, the truth is that it smells of burnt horn. Look, this is a pint of lagartonaaaaa.

- No, no, Ms. Do take care. My Barack is very healthy. (When I return I will take my own to Oprah that). Well and you, What do you own? The truth is that I was surprised to see people as you saw in this country. I had an idea following the visit of President of his government, with her daughters and made them more, not like most Gothic right?

- Ms. Michelle Oh no. Here people dress well. Or go undress. If you want to take the pulse of the country, I recommend you see a TV program, as the "crown jewels" or "Save me de Luxe" or "Big Brother" or "Ola, Ola" ... I always say that TV is the best showcase of how a society. Is not that happens in the USA?

- Of course. But there we see all that nasty Vds. reveal here. Both mess and both gay parade! There are only given series and movies of wars and murders, you have to look after the future of our youth ...

- Vds. And being a role model. Already said Tony Isbert our eminent actor in "Welcome Mr. Marshall." Too bad they have taken so long to return. Well, excuse me I have to finish the purchase to go to the beach with the family.

- Do not worry. While I'm here the super is not going to close. And I recommend that you wait, until you clear the city of its police cars, their Civil Guard, our intelligence services, officials and the entire mass of Badulaques who want to see us live, it can take hours. This is what has to be the 1st lady of the United States. Ah! And go forgetting the beach, because we have cordoned off the order we go with my daughters this afternoon and we will only be able to be ourselves.

- Well I'll take advantage and buy vegetables to make us a gazpacho.

- To call it anything Vds. The vegetables I grow in my garden I White House, those, those are real vegetables.

-------------------------------------

And at this point, pilgrim you go through my blog from places far away, I beg you to leave a comment, if only to say that you do not agree with what I say, because it can be exhilarating. As some beggars "Put me argooooo"

0 comments:

Post a Comment