Later, much of the success of company due to the distributed computing enabled competitive advantage in the commercial network, faced with a high level of demand due to competition.
Well, I can say that I've fallen into something. A year ago, one of my characters I played in my blog, saying:
"truth But I still prefer holding a book or magazine in your hands and take delight in reading, carry liquid crystal display "
And now instead ... and I have an iPad, a gift from my wife. And I read him some books. And I'm getting used to reading the paper in it. And I like to take over Does that mean I have radically changed your mind?
Not completely. I still like to feel the paper in my hands. What happens is that now I read books over paper books in the iPad. I read newspapers in the iPad and do crossword puzzles in the newspapers of paper. And I connect to the Internet with the IPAD and now the LCD, since they no longer see it so bad and also the images are superdefinidas. What a mess!
¿Cree que me Estoy volviendo un poco loco? Ahora mismo, these Estoy escribiendo it in the iPad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment