Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cupid Shuffle Instructions

's sentencing statute

I had done for the purpose of the statute does not mention in my blog. But now that has come since the ruling of the Constitutional me I can not.

Once again I see humans not politics lesson. Some say they have won and the opponents have shown others that have not won. And everything is a ceremony of confusion in which politicians have shown us once more its real face and what not to see it is your problem.

This statute was what I needed Catalonia?, Or was the will of a president ephemeral? whom I respect, but I think that all wanted to be mayor, president of the generator i. .. a new statute. And of course, others could not get back the hypothesis of Catalan history.

was time to raise this issue of major impact, in the background when you were actually apretaba economic issues of funding?

I've always been drawn attention to the words of Stalin, when he asked for the Pope of the Catholic Church he was interested to know how many divisions the Vatican. Well, maybe not an appropriate example, the USSR fell at the end as political and economic system, but it certainly was not the action of the Catholic Church, or if he had something to do, it gives me the impression that it was essential. What if I want to say is that to achieve objectives in the political arena that there is power and I have the impression that Catalonia is not in our power now, not have a weight that forces others, unlike before, we consider a heavy English.

not speak of in Fraga, who is no longer tenable nor poor pets. I do not speak of the ombudsman of the PSOE, which afraid to see cuts in their skills (as an institution, as indeed he had to Múgica in today's mandate) and that it can bear. Not to mention the judges, who spends three quarters of it. Not bad considering all the scream ... nationalism, not theirs. I'm talking about normal people, people who do not understand because we believe so different, and think that everything that claim was against the interests of the rest of Spain. Because we have not been able to explain, because we able to neutralize these economists or political discussion (in Intereconomía for example), or because we ourselves are able to make a speech univocal nor understandable. If not the same members of the Catalan government, called tripartite can get agreement on what should be the position of the sentence response! What kind of government is this? As we can see well from the outside if we are unable to give a coherent image?

and guidance is unlikely to change. I thought I: the trader who would put a fine because now the sign in Catalan, feel a passion and devotion to our cause! I say that the employer film down to see the number of attendees to their room as a result of the quota law that was just approved today. And I want to make clear that Catalan is prominent, but I think the way the penalties are not the most appropriate.

Or is that nobody sees that "success" in the voting for the statute was really scarce? Or is that no one sees the results of surveys that try to sell sovereignty as successes are really insignificant? Why try to convey the idea that the will of the people shows that this is the way? Should consider re actions. If we want Catalonia to be respected must have a specific weight more important and therefore must gain power and influence and this is not achieved radical positions "Catalanists. Because

front of radicalism will find that the bitter and the positions of the PP, or contemporitzadores as the PSOE in the background as he loaded well with others neulers and while they save their ballot before the PSC and CiU, for when needed.

the only possibility for getting things going on the road today, is that the votes are required for our party to go forward by removing things such as budgets. Is this the system we want?



0 comments:

Post a Comment