Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Izabella Milena Velba -soprano

The Inn of San Roque and the designs of fate


¡Sean Malditos them guardias civil tumbados! Me refiero clear ESAS jorobas asphalt that many municipalities have to avoid high speeds within cities and most often are poorly marked and are also abnormally high.

I understand why. On Sunday we returned from Vitoria to Barcelona, \u200b\u200balong with a couple of friends and we stopped at Alfaro proposal for lunch in the Grill San Roque. That natural asparagus, artichokes that that rib ... Strongly recommended and also counting on the sympathy, good work and head waiter's attention, Dionisio.

Well, we were looking for Street Grill when I swallow one of those civil guards lying. I was not going to speed, as we were leaving a roundabout, but to exceed that needed to be practically stationary.

We took a tremendous leap, and I heard the rustle of the underside of the car on the damn hump, but after overcoming the shock and slam that gave my wife a little resentful of a previous fall, we gave him importance.

ate as I said well, very well and then resumed our trip to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwith no major incidents. But the next day, when I picked the car, a huge oil slick stretched below. That if I cared. No good time to change cars.

and carefully went to the shop, where I confirmed that indeed I had loaded the crankcase. Well, nothing, and subsequent repair to the song ...
facturita

Still, it was all over. When I came back home and saw the oil slick, black and dense as squid ink jet on the glasses, I said, jodeeeeer, this needs cleaning soon. And then came the second half.

I started to clean the obscene stain and why not?, Push the oil. I saw for a moment giving more missteps than Gene Kelly in "Dancing in the Rain", to end badly in the ground with such bad luck that my right arm, the hand also slipped in the oil was spread before me, as if he had taken on a life independent of the body.

For a moment I looked in amazement and I said, no, not again, nooooooo! But was yes and the next split second I flooded the pain. Coated in oil, slipping and unable to hold on to any site to join, I was lucky I had with me the phone and I call my wife, who gave him a scare Morrocotudo.

rest, ambulance, hospital, put the joint in place, etc., And has nothing of importance. But since yesterday and I'm obsessed with an old idea, the coincidence of factors that lead to this result the coincidence of circumstances. That of jack, queen, king .... And now what about more?

While I'm learning to use the keyboard with his left hand. Every cloud has a silver lining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment