The ambulance arrived very quickly and the way to the hospital in Mataro was also short. It helped support and kindness of the girl and the boy responsible for medical transport.
I never liked that I bring a wheelchair, and considering the month that damaged this time was my right arm and legs.
But I've always said I could walk, I answered politely, "are the rules of the hospital." Monday gifts I did not say anything, I sat and forward in his chair.
We traverse long corridors, to let me in front of the entrance to the emergency compartments. Despite being engrossed in the pain he felt, I could feel a gaze fixed on me and I saw her lift her head.
was standing and watching me with eyes derogatory. It was all I could see, because the clothing and the Niqab obstructed everything else. With a jerk I adjust my shirt and I immediately forget their presence. But then, as passed the plight of the hospital and put in place rebellious arm, I remembered.
And I concluded that I do not like, or the burka or the Niqab, or that they impose, or that they choose an option to make clear its origin.
However, although basically in line with bans in public places to use them, I will not be me who want to ban them in other areas. The prohibitions have never gone with me, I find counterproductive. As if they want to dress up a suit of cement.
not always want I impose on myself or the rest of society.
However, add a link to a curious note published p er advocates of certain interpretations of Islam Internet because they see the bread that woman
0 comments:
Post a Comment