Monday, June 14, 2010

Spotting When Cyst Is There

El meu avi (not havanera)

El meu avi, it was a home bon, dit moltes vegades m'havia,

"There you have friends to hell"


they had not invented it, but somehow the use of is the sayings can also appreciate the attitude of a person to life.


We shared 28 years on this earth and very few times I remember seeing him upset, not angry. On the contrary, was almost always in a good mood and you drop some joke to make you laugh, ever in disgust of my mother, who had just found her grace. But he and I looked and Associates esclatàvem in laughter.


And that he had lived through difficult times, see my post of 18.02.2006 - History of a house. That's good nature and peaceful character everyone loved.


regret not having inherited some of his qualities. Maybe patience?. Now I'm in the grandfather comes to mind often that relationship was fed up and walk that ell i jo ens per that Barcelona fèiem anava descobrint jo amb ulls embadalits.


per me ja ara But is not the mateixes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment